dimanche 8 janvier 2012

Gyeongbokgung

Some photos of the Seoul's main palace to end this blog and this adventure. I'm coming back to Paris, I need to resume with the past and then to Latvia, I've an appointment with my future. It was a wonderful adventure and human experience that living in Korea with you all. As I told to my friend Wanggyum, there are some friendships you can't forget. Let us meet somewhere on this planet, I hope we don't have border, the sky the limit. I definitely fell in Love with Korea, this is that kind of love that brings melancholy. Thank you to all the people I met, and with whom I shared some precious moments.Thomas.

























1 commentaire:

  1. Ton introdution m'a beaucoup emue, surtout cette phrase : Let us meet somewhere on this planet, i hope we have no border, the sky the limit. C'est tres beau.
    Je ne rentre en France que dans un mois, mais j'ai le meme genre de sentiments vis a vis du Japon alors je partage comletement ton ressenti.
    Sinon, je suis toujours autant fascinee par tes photos. =) Tu as capture des instants de vie magiques. Et quand la Coree te manquera trop, tu pourras les visionner et te replonger facilement dans l'atmosphere dans laquelle tu auras vecu plusieurs mois.
    Amicalement,
    Florence.

    RépondreSupprimer